Fill out the form below to contact us.
We will reply within 24 hours.
- I just bought a Pro page but my data isn't up to date yet?
- If it's been a while since your initial download, your page data might not be up to date. This is because the data for free pages is not downloaded every day. However, Pro page data is downloaded several times a day automatically.
You can choose to wait for the next Pro page download, or you can click "Manually refresh posts and insights data" at the bottom of your page report.
- How do I cancel?
- Click "My Account" in the purple header and click "Cancel" next to any subscriptions.
- I just bought a Pro page. When will my posts be graded?
- Posts are graded once per day. You should see post grades in a day or so.
- My scores are different from the first EdgeRank Checker?
- Our new scoring algorithm only scores the days that you actually posted. The new score is based on post data instead of just Insights data alone, and we feel it is more accurate.
- What is an EdgeRank Score?
- Please see this blog post to find out what your score means.
- I logged in to check my score, but it didn't work?
- We apologize that you weren't able to check your score. EdgeRank Checker provides analytics to Facebook Pages (we currently do not provide analytics for Personal Profiles, Groups, Applications, or any other Facebook functions), please be sure you're attempting to check a Facebook Page. If your score is still not appearing, please try a different internet browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc) to see if that works. If you're still having issues, please contact us and we will look into it within 24 hours.
- Can I share the Pro features with the other admins of my page?
- You only have to purchase the Pro features once per page. All of the other admins should gain access to the Pro features automatically.
- What timezone are you using for recommendations?
- We use the timezone that Facebook gives us for your profile. We will possibly add a setting to adjust this in the future.
- My score doesn't seem right
- Our analytical platform is directly dependent on your Facebook Page's posts and Insight data. Facebook does occasionally have issues reporting data for short periods of time, which can influence your scores and reports. In the event that you feel your score is off, please contact us with why you think your score is off and we'll look into it within 24 hours.
- I have 22 trillion fans! Why isn't my EdgeRank Score higher?
- Congratulations on the 22 trillion fans! Unfortunately, your large fan total doesn't mean your Facebook Page has a high EdgeRank Score. What it does mean, is that you have a large opportunity ahead when focusing on optimizing your EdgeRank. Sometimes, large fan pages actually struggle with engaging their fan base due to a spread out demographic, or less than optimal fan growth strategies.
- I want to check the EdgeRank of my personal Facebook Profile
- We currently do not provide analytics for personal Facebook Profiles. We encourage anyone doing Facebook marketing, to do it the right way via Facebook Pages.
- How do I increase my EdgeRank Score?
- Increasing your EdgeRank Score is a long term process that is built upon a fundamentally engaging Facebook marketing campaign. Facebook rewards content that is inherently engaging by increasing it's EdgeRank value. With that being said, we have a variety of tried and true strategies that generate greater exposure. You can learn about increasing your EdgeRank Scores in a few places, head over to our learn section to read all about it, sign up for our newsletter, follow us on Twitter, fan us on Facebook, or contact us for consulting.
- How do I grow my fan base on my Facebook Page?
- Fan growth can be accomplished in several ways. Each approach should be custom tailored to the goals of the campaign. We've partnered with SBN to provide assistance in growing your fan base. They help with organic growth and daily management to Facebook Pay Per Click campaigns, contact them today.
- My post has no impressions?
- Post impressions can take up to 2 days to show up in the Facebook API.
- I have a score of 0 for the week?
- Our scoring algorithm only gives you a score for the days that you have posts. If you haven't posted in a while, your score for a specific time period could be 0.
- What are we "checking"?
- We are checking the average effect (our interpretation) of EdgeRank on your Facebook Page. Our score is not an official score given to us from Facebook, your score is dependent on our understanding of Facebook's EdgeRank.